- Trademark protection
- Protection of unregistered rights (unfair competition and other available legal mechanisms)
- Copyright protection, including collective protection of copyright
- Industrial design protection
- IP litigation
- Drafting and negotiating IP-related agreements (trademark licensing and assignments, know-how licensing, patent licensing and assignments; distribution agreements, sponsorship agreements; franchising agreements)
- Cyber space issues
"‘Providing advice that is practical’, BDK Advokati assists with trade marks, copyright and patents. The firm also has experts in data protection law. Bogdan Ivanišević is ‘very professional’; Marko Popović is a key associate."
- Legal 500 2018 (SERBIA)
"Routinely assists with trade mark prosecution, drafting and reviewing franchise and licensing agreements and copyright litigation. Possesses additional expertise in online IP issues. Acts for major domestic and international corporations, notably from within the media and consumer products sectors.
‘BDK showed a good understanding of the markets and relevant regulators in the jurisdictions involved, and they managed expectations regarding regulatory timelines and execution risk well.’
‘They demonstrated good knowledge and provided sensible advice on potential IP disputes, despite limited case law to guide them.’"
- Chambers Europe 2018 (SERBIA)
BDK launches Intellectual Property BlogRead more
New Trademark Law in force in MontenegroRead more
New Law on Trade Secret Protection in SerbiaRead more
Bogdan Ivanišević and Marko Popović, "Getting the Deal Through: Trademarks", Serbia, 2018 edition...Read more
Bogdan Ivanišević and Marko Popović write in IPPro The Internet about the current events exception in copyr...Read more
Bogdan Ivanišević and Marko Popović, “Proving tarnishment in the EU and the US”, ECTA Daily: Day 2, 23 ...Read more