- Trademark protection
- Protection of unregistered rights (unfair competition and other available legal mechanisms)
- Copyright protection, including collective protection of copyright
- Industrial design protection
- IP litigation
- Drafting and negotiating IP-related agreements (trademark licensing and assignments, know-how licensing, patent licensing and assignments; distribution agreements, sponsorship agreements; franchising agreements)
- Cyber space issues
"BDK Advokati assisted Google with a copyright infringement risk assessment pertaining to the launch of a recording feature on YouTube. Bogdan Ivanišević’s ‘advice is always comprehensive and clear’."
- Legal 500 2017 (SERBIA)
"Routinely assists with trade mark prosecution, drafting and reviewing franchise and licensing agreements and copyright litigation. Possesses additional expertise in online IP issues. Acts for major domestic and international corporations, notably from within the media and consumer products sectors. ION Investment Group is one of a number of new clients for the team.
One client praises the team for its excellent level of service: ‘It was a very positive experience because they were involved in everything,’ adding: ‘They have a lot of resources and can provide information very fast.’
Sources also appreciate the quality of the advice: ‘They are responsive to our needs and the advice they provide is factual and to the point.’"
- Chambers Europe 2017 (SERBIA)
BDK launches Intellectual Property BlogRead more
New Trademark Law in force in MontenegroRead more
New Law on Trade Secret Protection in SerbiaRead more
Bogdan Ivanišević and Marko Popović, "Getting the Deal Through: Trademarks", Serbia, 2018 edition...Read more
Bogdan Ivanišević and Marko Popović write in IPPro The Internet about the current events exception in copyr...Read more
Bogdan Ivanišević and Marko Popović, “Proving tarnishment in the EU and the US”, ECTA Daily: Day 2, 23 ...Read more