The development of internet technologies dictates new trends in the gaming industry, both globally and in the region, and it is often a challenge for the legislator to keep up with the new gaming forms and to maintain the regulatory framework both attractive to gaming companies and protective of the public interest. The expert legal knowledge of the sector is therefore crucial for international companies to tailor their operations and products to meet the local regulatory criteria. We are proud to have been providing legal support to one of the world's leading casino companies over the years in their expansion to the Balkans.
- Regulatory advice: Advising clients on the gaming regulations in Serbia, Montenegro and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Setup of local vehicles: Incorporating local companies suitable for obtaining local gaming license.
- Gaming licenses: Legal assistance with the procedure for obtaining local gaming license.
- M&A advice: Legal support in the context of acquisition of local gaming companies.
- Tax: Advising on tax aspects of gaming operations.
- Commercial contracts: Drafting and negotiating contracts with local partners, hotels, suppliers, agencies, and other partners.
- Ongoing support: Day-to-day legal support with respect to all aspects of the clients’ business affairs.